A word on Collections - Mafia Wars Strategy

A word on Collections: They are fun to get but don't kill
yourself trying to get all of the items for the collections
because once vaulted, the bonuses aren't that impressive.
Here are the bonuses you get from vaulting the collections:
Diamond Flush Collection (Street Thug Tier) +1 Energy
Heart Flush Collection (Associate Tier) +5 Health
Sculptures Collection (Soldier Tier) +3 Defense
Poker Chips Collection (Soldier Tier) +2 Attack
Club Flush Collection (Soldier Tier) +3 Attack
Cigars Collection (Enforcer Tier) +2 Energy

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous23:45

    Why am I unable to rob or buy property except through Rackets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22:35

    I can't rob at all on my account that has "Rackets", but I can rob on my other one that has "Properties". I think it all depends on what version of Mafia Wars you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, great research work =)

    Painting Collection = +6 energy

    screenshot:
    http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5586/paintingscollection.png]Screenshot

    ReplyDelete